We wrap up this year’s Summer of Food Series with a conversation about food trucks. From shaved ice to burgers, fires, and breakfast sandwiches, we sit down with the owners of Rochester's newest food trucks to discuss their dishes, the industry, and the trends owners are seeing as the popularity of food trucks continues to grow.
- Rob Loncoa, owner of Rob’s Kabobs and Rob’s Al Dente
- Fidelio Rita, co-owner of Neno’s Gourmet Mexican Street Food
- Lemar Blue, owner of Snowie of WNY and Sugary Delights
- Joe Cario, owner of Roc City Sammich, and president of Rochester’s Best Food Trucks
- Denise Clifford, co-owner of Karma’s Cruisin’ Cafe