Connections: Discussing identity and belonging with people of color in the LGBTQ community
We sit down with people of color in the local LGBTQ community to discuss identity, how they find belonging, and how they recruit allies. Our guests share their personal stories, the challenges they face – including healthcare disparities – and their ideas for how to create a more inclusive society.
- Shani Wilson, physician assistant at Trillium Health and co-chair of Trillium’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Council
- Christopher Goodwin, supervisor at the MOCHA Center at Trillium Health
- Tim Brumfield, PrEP specialist at Trillium Health
- Erika DeJesus, PrEP specialist at Trillium Health
- Dr. Bill Valenti, co-founder and staff physician at Trillium Health