Connections: Discussing the growth and impact of International Baccalaureate programs
We discuss the growth and impact of International Baccalaureate (IB) programs in schools. The programs aim to develop students’ intellectual, emotional, personal, and social skills for a globalizing world.
We talk with local program coordinators and students about their experiences and what an IB education looks like. In studio:
- Barbara M. Surash, assistant superintendent for instruction at Hilton Central School District
- Robert Chaffee, junior in the IB program at Hilton Central School District
- Asad Muhamed, 2014 graduate of the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School, and 2018 graduate of the University of Rochester
- Jason Cao, senior in the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School
- Dwayne Hall, junior in the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School