Connections: How Do You Do That?
It’s a new edition of How Do You Do That? Our listeners asked questions, and we enlisted experts to help provide the answers. We’ll be answering:
- How do dress for air travel? Answered by our own Helene Biandudi-Hofer of Journastyle
- How do you know you’ve stayed too long at your favorite coffee shop? Answered by Leigha Dalton, manager of Pour Coffee Parlor
- How do you make an authentic Brooklyn-style pizza? Answered by Jim Staffieri, owner of The Pizza Stop
- How do you fill an inner loop? Answered by Jim McIntosh, Rochester City Engineer
- And – if you’re serious about riding a bicycle to work, how do you behave on a bicycle at busy intersections? Answered by Shana Lydon of Full Moon Vista Bike & Sport