How can brick and mortar movie theaters maintain and grow audiences in the digital age?
We sit down with teams at the Cinema Theater and the Little Theatre to discuss how they handle competition from Netflix and other platforms, and what they see for the future of their industry. In studio:
- Scott Pukos, public relations coordinator for the Little Theatre
- Bri Merkel, artistic director for the Little Theatre
- Alex Chernavsky, co-owner of the Cinema Theater
- Audrey Chernavsky, co-owner of the Cinema Theater
- Frances Andreu, member of the Cinema Theater's advisory board
- Johannes Bockwoldt, member of the Cinema Theater's advisory board