Connections: How will the live theater industry change as a result of the pandemic?
What have local theaters learned from the pandemic? We talk with representatives from several local theaters about the challenges they've faced, the successes they've had, and how they think the industry may change in the future as a result of the pandemic. We also discuss what's on stage this season.
- Bill Ferguson, executive director of Garth Fagan Dance
- Chris Mannelli, executive director of Geva Theatre Center
- Ralph Meranto, artistic director of JCC CenterStage
- Karin Bowerstock, executive and artistic director of Bristol Valley Theater
- Reenah Golden, founder and artistic director of Avenue Blackbox Theatre