Weekend Connections is a collection of some of the most noteworthy moments from the week on Connections with Evan Dawson. This episode includes conversations about:
- How charter schools are funded and managed;
- Ethics questions in Monroe County government;
- Mental health and relationships, following the double-murder suicide in Geneseo;
- A new documentary about a local program that uses literacy to reconnect children with their incarcerated parents;
- The book, Spectacle: The Astonishing Life of Ota Benga, by Pamela Newkirk;
- 70s music and the artists we've recently lost.
Evan Dawson talks about what matters to you on Connections, every weekday from noon-2 p.m. You can listen to the program on WXXI-AM 1370 and WRUR-FM 88.5 in Rochester, WEOS 89.5 FM in Geneva, and online. Be part of the program with questions or comments by phone at 1-844-295-TALK (8255), email, Facebook, or Twitter.