Connections: How the Irondequoit Police Department is working to improve diversity within its ranks
The Irondequoit Police Department is working to improve the diversity within its ranks. We discuss the department's efforts and how having more officers of color can impact policing and police-community relations.
- Chief Richard Tantalo, Irondequoit Police Department
- Patrina Freeman, community advocate, minister, and founder of New Directions Ministries
- Randy Henderson, president of Henderson Ford, minister at the Church of Love Faith Center, and police chaplain
- Andrae Evans, community member with the Irondequoit Police Community Advisory Team, and retired U.S. Army Colonel
- Thomas Brady, co-chair and founder of the Greater Rochester Chapter of Conscious Capitalism