A report commissioned by the University of Rochester Board of Trustees on the allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation will be released Thursday. The report was done by an outside law firm, led by former U.S. Attorney and SEC Chair Mary Jo White.
The report will be released at 12:45 p.m. online, and a news conference will be held at the university at 1 p.m.
WXXI will provide extensive coverage including:
- Live coverage of Thursday’s 1 p.m. news conference from U of R on AM 1370/FM 88.5/FM 107.5 and also live audio and video streaming at WXXINews.org
- A special Connections with Evan Dawson after Thursday’s news conference with insight from Lindsay Wrobel and Jenna Register, co-organizers of a protest in September
- Connections on Friday at 1 p.m. will also focus on the report with additional insight
- Audio of the news conference will be posted on WXXINews.org after its completion for on-demand listening
- Reports on WXXINews.org and on the NPR One app
- The full report will be posted on WXXINews.org