Connections: Kids discuss how technology changes
We have a discussion about how technology changes…with kids! We ask our guests about phone booths, fax machines, answering machines, and other devices that are no longer part of our everyday experience. We ask what those devices are and what they did, how they’ve been replaced, and what our guests think the future of technology looks like.
- Natalia Barone, incoming 7th grader at School of the Arts
- Brielle "Breezy" Graham, 6th grader who is homeschooled
- Calina Hernandez, incoming 8th grader at Spry Middle School
- Ethan Moyer, incoming freshman at Brockport High School
- Paul Moyer, professor of American history at the College at Brockport