The Landmark Society of Western New Yorkhas released its 2016"Five to Revive," a list of local historic buildings, landscapes, and structures in need of investment. By rehabilitating the five on the list, the Landmark Society hopes they become catalytic projects for their communities.
We break down this year's list and talk about the progress made with last year's selections. Our guests:
- Wayne Goodman, executive director of the Landmark Society of Western New York
- Caitlin Meives, preservation planner for the Landmark Society of Western New York
- Larry Francer, associate director of Preservation for the Landmark Society of Western New York
- Steve Jordan, window restoration/repair craftsman, and author of The Window Sash Bible
- Erin Anheier, Orleans County resident, advocate for Hillside Cemetery & Chapel, and Five to Revive committee member
- Sage Gerling, director of Neighborhood Initiatives for the City of Geneva