Restarting the economy - Forum on Thursday, May 21
What does restarting the economy look like in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region? What questions do you have about reopening?
On Thursday, May 21 at 8 p.m., WXXI News is hosting a live forum with industry leaders and local business owners to answer your questions about the guidelines for reopening the region. Panelists will discuss what you can expect to see in your community during different phases of process, and how local businesses are being impacted by the pandemic. The panel will include:
- Bob Duffy, president and CEO of the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce, and Finger Lakes reopening advisor to Governor Cuomo
- Adam Bello, Monroe County Executive
- Dr. Michael Mendoza, M.D., Monroe County Public Health Commissioner
- Willie J. Lightfoot, president of the United Professional Barbers and Cosmetologists Association (UPBCA), Inc., and vice president of Rochester City Council
- Janine Caschette, proprietor of AVVINO
Email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 585-209-3180 and leave a voicemail. The forum will be live on WXXI-TV, AM 1370/FM 107.5, on the WXXI News Facebook page, the WXXI app, and streaming here.
WXXI LIVE FORUM: Restarting the Economy is made possible with support from the Greater Rochester Health Foundation.