The Fast Forward Film Festival is back, bringing a series of short films with an environmental bent. The entries tackle subjects ranging from a future without nature, to energy efficiency in homes.
We talk about not only the films, but the very latest in climate news. Several sources report that the EPA has sent a memo to staff, encouraging them to use misleading statements about climate change. Our guests:
- Dr Andy Stern, founder of the Fast Forward Film Festival
- Ben Mills, director of Chimera, 2018 Official Adult Selection
- Danielle Moore, producer, writer, and actor for Chimera, 2018 Official Adult Selection
- Sean P. Donnelly, producer and director of SUPERHOUSE, 2018 Official Adult Selection
- Kate McArdle, member of the advisory council for the Fast Forward Film Festival, and community outreach coordinator at the New York State Pollution Prevention Institute