Weekend Connections is a collection of some of the most noteworthy moments from the week on Connections with Evan Dawson. This episode includes conversations about:
- Why a federal court ruled that companies can fire employees for wearing dreadlocks to work;
- Journalistic ethics, specifically, when to publish graphic news photos;
- How Syria could define Donald Trump's foreign policy;
- How to improve transportation in Rochester for people living in poverty;
- Conflict resolution and "Restorative Circles."
Evan Dawson talks about what matters to you on Connections, every weekday from noon-2 p.m. You can listen to the program on WXXI-AM 1370 and WRUR-FM 88.5 in Rochester, WEOS 89.5 FM in Geneva, and online. Be part of the program with questions or comments by phone at 1-844-295-TALK (8255), email, Facebook, or Twitter.