Across the country, communities are grappling with how to handle white supremacists and neo-Nazis in their midst. In Honeoye Falls, a recent HF-L grad was spotted marching with the throngs in Charlottesville. Now there's a community debate about what to do -- protest in front of his home? Distribute signs of warning? Ignore him?
Our panel discusses how we got here, and where to go from here. In studio:
- Rev. Judith Davis, member of the steering committee for the Movement for Anti-Racist Ministry and Action (MAMA)
- Pastor Wanda Wilson, member of the MAMA steering committee
- Howard Eagle, member of the MAMA steering committee
- Rachael Harris, member of MAMA and student at MCC
- Rabbi Peter Stein, senior rabbi at Temple B'rith Kodesh
- Julia Ortenzi, HF-L graduate and student at Sarah Lawrence College