The United States lost a civil rights leader this week, with the passing of longtime Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings. We discuss does his legacy, as well as the importance of African American representation in government.
- Larry Knox, political and community engagement coordinator for 1199 SEIU
- Michelle Daniels, super Democratic volunteer
- Paul Hypolite, political strategist
- Tianna Mañón, publicist, journalist, and political analyst
- Robert Hoggard, doctoral student at the Warner School of Education, and development associate at Rochester Regional Health