We discuss the growth and impact of International Baccalaureate (IB) programs in schools. The programs aim to develop students’ intellectual, emotional, personal, and social skills for a globalizing world.
We talk with local program coordinators and students about their experiences and what an IB education looks like. In studio:
- Barbara M. Surash, assistant superintendent for instruction at Hilton Central School District
- Robert Chaffee, junior in the IB program at Hilton Central School District
- Asad Muhamed, 2014 graduate of the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School, and 2018 graduate of the University of Rochester
- Jason Cao, senior in the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School
- Dwayne Hall, junior in the IB program at Wilson Magnet High School