First hour: Do vaccine incentives work?
Second hour: Previewing "Listen to Your Mother 2021"
Do vaccine incentives work? By mid-summer, researchers were concluding that vaccine incentives were not making much of a difference. From lottery tickets to free beer, state and local government tried just about everything. But a new analysis from McGill University indicates that incentives are now one of the most useful tools for increasing vaccination. We talk to our guests about what works and what they are hearing in the community. Our guests:
- Rachel Barnhart, Monroe County Legislator
- Albert Blankley, COO of Common Ground Health
- Stephen Cook, M.D., associate professor of pediatrics, and pediatrician at Golisano Children's Hospital
The performance "Listen to Your Mother" is back on stage next month. We preview this year's event, which highlights the impact of mothers and motherhood. Our guests preview their stories:
- Walt Way, cast member of “Listen to Your Mother”
- Deanna Spiotta, cast member of “Listen to Your Mother”
- Bonnie Jaeckel, cast member of “Listen to Your Mother”
- Robert Shelton, cast member of “Listen to Your Mother”
- Erin Julian, executive director of “Listen to Your Mother Rochester”