Play Live Radio
Next Up:
Available On Air Stations
Local News

Worker Revived After Apparent Shock During Electrical Work

TWC News

A contract worker doing some work in a manhole Wednesday morning on Liberty Pole Way was taken to the hospital after he apparently suffered an electrical shock.

It happened not far from Harro East. Co-workers of the man reportedly helped perform CPR on the 28 year old man who has not been identified.

Rochester Firefighters, police and Rural Metro responded, taking the man to Strong Hospital where he’s in stable from critical condition.

OSHA, the federal safety agency, will also be investigating.