Governor Adds Road Paving Funds
Another 75-million dollars in road repaving is on its way from Albany.
The Governor says the funding will be used earlier than planned, to repair damage from the cold winter.
It should repave about 428 miles, in addition to about 23-hundred already budgeted for.
Below are some of the routes in the greater Rochester area that are affected:
- Route 18 from the Lake Ontario State Parkway to Route 261 in Greece
- Route 33A from the Rochester city line to Westside Drive in Gates
- Route 153 from Route 441 in Penfield to Commercial Street in East Rochester
- Route 98 from Route 31A in Albion to Route 104 in Gaines, both in Orleans County
- Route 89 from Routes 5/20 to the Wayne County line in Tyre, Seneca County